Don’t be idle… get wild!
Friday, February 24th, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
12880 Indian Mound Rd.
Wellington, FL 33449
Ticket Price $50 & available at the door
Please join us for an evening in celebration of America’s wild horses, precious rangelands, and native cultures. Mix and mingle with Congressman Steve Israel, a 16-year veteran of the U.S. House of Representatives.
There are currently over 50,000 wild horses being held in Bureau of Land Management holding facilities throughout the country. Although protected by an act of Congress in 1971, these horses are forcibly and traumatically removed in favor of agribusiness and big business interests. CANA Foundation works to rewild these horses on native lands; which spiritually, culturally, ecologically, and economically restores both the land and its people.
The goal of this event is to raise $50,000 in honor and support of over 50,000 wild horses held captive in holding facilities. We greatly appreciate your monetary support in helping our horse nation.
What to Expect!
- Mix and mingle with CNN personality and former Congressman Steve Israel and actor Moses Brings Plenty as they host the entertainment!
- Native American dance exhibit by RavensWing Productions
- Wild Horse fine art photography
- Unique silent and live auction items
- Celebrity guest appearances
- Musical surprises!
- Book signings by Steve Israel, author of the critically acclaimed political satire, “The Global War on Morris” and author of the foreword to the award-winning “Galloping to Freedom”
- Elegant Farm-to-Table fare from the caterers of the International Polo Club
Please RSVP and reserve your ticket today! Ticket prices are $50 and are available at the door. If you are unable to join us at the event but would still like to make a donation to the rewilding of our horses, please do so in the “tickets” section!